Inova Health System Expands At Dulles Town Center
Dulles, Virginia, November 21 – Lerner Enterprises of North Bethesda, Maryland, one of Washington, D.C.'s premier real estate developers, has announced that Inova Health System has leased an additional 30,220 square feet at 45745 Nokes Boulevard in The Corporate Office Park at Dulles Town Center. The new Inova space will be totally devoted to their IT Department. Marc A. Bassin of Cushman & Wakefield represented Lerner Enterprises and Charles M. Matincheck of Donohoe Real Estate Services participated in the lease transaction for Inova. Office suites up to 38,481 square feet are still available.
Inova opened their 23,871 square foot Blood Donor Center at Dulles Town Center earlier this year. Inova Blood Donor Services is the main suppliers of blood and blood products to 15 area hospitals in Northern Virginia, Maryland and the District of Columbia, including two Level 1 trauma centers. Trauma patients require large amounts of blood products and a large supply must always be ready.
Inova Health System (Inova.com) is a not-for-profit health care system based in Northern Virginia that includes hospitals and other health services, including home care, nursing homes, mental health services, wellness classes, and freestanding emergency and urgent care centers. Inova's mission is to provide quality care and to improve the health of the diverse communities they serve.
In addition to The Corporate Office Park at Dulles Town Center, Lerner's current projects include:
- Residence Inn – Dulles Airport. A 151 room suite hotel located in Dulles 28 Centre at Routes 28 and 625 at Pacific Boulevard in Dulles, Loudoun County, Virginia. The project is now under construction and will open in February, 2006.
- Dulles 28 Centre. A 300,000 square foot shopping center located next to the 130,000 square foot Wegman's Food Market at Routes 28 and 625 at Pacific Boulevard in Dulles, Loudoun County, Virginia. The project will begin construction in Spring 2006 and is being developed in a joint venture with The Tower Companies of North Bethesda, Maryland.
- The Falls at Flint Hill. A 246 unit luxury residential condominium community located at Route 123 (Chain Bridge Road) and I-66 at Rosehaven Street in Fairfax, Virginia. Sales and construction will begin in Spring, 2006.
- Parc Dulles at Dulles Town Center. A luxury apartment community with 393 units located at Routes 7 and 28 at City Center Boulevard in Dulles, Loudoun County, Virginia. Construction is now underway and Phase 1 delivery is scheduled for Summer, 2006.
- 1775 Tysons Boulevard. A 455,000 square foot world class office tower in The Corporate Office Centre at Tysons II. Construction will begin in Summer, 2007.
- 22400 Shaw Road. An 80,000 square foot office/flex building in Sterling Park Technology Center in Sterling, Loudoun County, Virginia. The project is now under construction and will be delivered in Summer, 2006. The building is fully leased to the General Services Administration for use as a regional office of the United States Drug Enforcement Administration.
- 20 M Street. A 190,000 square foot Class 'A' office tower located adjacent to the Navy Yard Metro Station and the site of the future Washington Nationals Stadium in Southeast Washington, D.C. Construction is underway and completion is scheduled for Fall, 2007.
- Fallsgrove Corporate Center. A 208,000 square foot class 'A' office tower at 1900 Research Boulevard at Gude Drive in Rockville, Maryland. Construction is scheduled to begin in Summer, 2006.
Additional information on The Corporate Office Park at Dulles Town Center and Lerner Enterprises is available at DullesTownCenter.com.