Dulles, Virginia, December 16, 2014 - Dulles Town Center, Loudoun County’s only super-regional mall and its largest fashion, dining and entertainment destination, is excited to announce that Forever 21 will open a 14,000 square foot store on the upper level outside Nordstrom and the newly opened Regal Dulles Town Center 10 Cinemas. Forever 21 will host a soft-opening on Friday, December 19th and will host an official Grand Opening on Saturday, December 20th at 7:00 a.m.
“Forever 21 is at the top of our most desired list by our millennial shopper base and we are pleased to welcome them to our collection of destination stores at Dulles Town Center,” stated William J. Winterburn, Vice President of Retail Leasing for Lerner. “With the recent openings of Pink-Victoria’s Secret, Regal Cinemas, and now Forever 21, Dulles Town Center continues to deliver destination retail to Loudoun County and Northern Virginia,” he added.
Forever 21 (Forever21.com) is a specialty retailer of women’s and men’s clothing and accessories. Known for offering the hottest and most current fashion trends at a great value to consumers, Forever 21 is a model for fast fashion that operates by keeping the store exciting with new merchandise brought in daily.
About Dulles Town Center
Dulles Town Center (ShopDullesTownCenter.com) is Loudoun County’s only super-regional mall and its largest fashion, dining and entertainment destination. The center, located outside Washington, D.C. in a highly affluent suburb of Northern Virginia, is comprised of approximately 1.4 million square feet of retail space that includes anchors Nordstrom, Macy’s, Lord & Taylor, JC Penney, and Sears. The two-level super-regional center with over 185 stores includes a dominant selection of highly desired theaters, retailers and restaurants including Regal Dulles Town Center 10 Cinemas, P.F. Chang’s China Bistro, The Cheesecake Factory, Ann Taylor, H&M, LA Fitness, Bare Minerals, Banana Republic, Francesca’s, Pandora, Teavana, Swarovski, Caché, Hollister, LOFT, Abercrombie & Fitch, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Jos. A. Bank, among many others. Dulles Town Center is located immediately off the easily accessible intersection of Virginia Routes 7 and 28 in Dulles, Virginia.
Recent retail additions at Dulles Town Center include:
• Regal Cinemas (RegMovies.com NYSE: RGC), the largest theatre company in the United States, opened December 11. Regal Dulles Town Center 10 Cinemas includes Regal’s luxurious King Size Recliners and state-of-the-art sound in each and every theater.
• PINK – Victoria’s Secret (VictoriasSecret.com/Pink), the leader in comfy, effortless cool wear, opened a new concept store on the upper level near Center Court.
• Yolavie Premium Frozen Yogurt (Yolavie.com) – Yolavie, a self-serve premium frozen yogurt cafe, will open a new café in The Eatery Food Court in early 2015.
• Cinnabon (Cinnabon.com) – Cinnabon, home to the world’s best cinnamon roll, and other fresh, aromatic, oven-hot fresh baked goods opened a new café near the Main Entrance on the lower level.
• Smoothie King (SmoothieKing.com) – Smoothie King, the premier Smoothie Bar and Nutritional Lifestyle Center, will open a new store near the Main Entrance on the lower level in late 2014 / early 2015.
• The Washington Nationals Play Park® – Dulles Town Center opened a newly designed toddler play area in June within The Eatery food court. The new baseball themed toddler play area is designed for young children 42” and under. The Eatery includes over 14 dining choices including Chick-fil-A, Taco Bell, Sbarro, Chopathi India Kitchen, Sarku Japan among many others.
Recently renovated and expanded stores within Dulles Town Center include:
• Bath & Body Works (BathandBodyWorks.com), home to America’s favorite fragrances, expanded into a newly designed store near Center Court adjacent to Foot Locker and Pink.
• AT&T (ATT.com), a leading provider of wireless services, opened a newly expanded experiential concept store near Lord & Taylor and The Body Shop.
• Sleep Number (SleepNumber.com), the leader in delivering an unparalleled high-quality sleep experience, opened a newly expanded experiential showroom near Dick’s Sporting Goods and American Eagle Outfitters.
• Foot Locker (FootLocker.com), the leading global athletic footwear and apparel retailer, opened a newly renovated store near Bath & Body Works and GameStop.
• Victoria’s Secret (VictoriasSecret.com), home to the world’s best bras and intimate apparel; opened a newly expanded store on the upper level near Sterling Jewelers and The Gap in Center Court.
About Lerner Enterprises
Based in Rockville, Maryland, Lerner (Lerner.com) was founded by Theodore N. Lerner in 1952 and, is one of Washington, D.C.'s largest private real estate developers. The company is involved in all phases of commercial, residential, retail, hotel and mixed-use real estate including planning, development, construction, leasing and asset and property management. Lerner has developed
and currently manages more than 20 million square feet of office buildings, retail centers and residential communities. Lerner´s retail portfolio includes such notable assets as Dulles Town Center (ShopDullesTownCenter.com), Dulles, VA; Fallsgrove Village Center (FallsgroveVillageCtr.com), Rockville, MD; Dulles 28 Centre (Dulles28Centre.com), Dulles, VA; Annapolis Harbour Center (AnnapolisHarbourCenter.com), Annapolis, MD; North Point Village Center (NorthPointVillage.com) and The Spectrum at Reston Town Center (TheSpectrumatRTC.com), both in Reston, VA; among many others.
Lerner’s newest developments include: